Membership Retention Training Workshop
Membership retention is one of the biggest issues facing trade associations today. This practical workshop introduces the key stages of the membership retention process and will show delegates how to build an effective membership retention plan. Delegates will learn proven cost-effective retention techniques that can be applied immediately to improve retention rates, including:
- How to build a successful member retention plan and what goes in it.
- Overcome the top reason for leaving - “perceived lack of value”.
- The optimized renewal process.
- How to implement an effective win-back campaign.
- Measuring your success and demonstrating the value of your activities.
Speaker – David Douglas
Membership marketing expert David Douglas’s experience is vast. For over 15 years, David has been developing and delivering successful membership marketing strategies for some of the UK’s best known membership organisations.
Currently, David is the Managing Director of Membership Matters, providing dedicated membership marketing training, consultancy and support to membership organisations across the county.
Please log in or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by 18th September 2012.
£199 + VAT for half day
£325 + VAT for full day
Please log in to book